To set up a meeting
- On the
- On the Actions menu, click Plan a Meeting.
- Click Add Others, and then click Add
from Address Book. You can also enter names
- In the Type
select from list box, enter the name of a person
want to attend
- For each name, click
Optional. If you have specified a meeting room,
and then click OK.
- Select a time when all the people you are inviting are available, or
AutoPick Next to automatically find the next available free time.
- Click Make Meeting.
- In the Subject box, type a description.
- In the Location
enter a location if you did not schedule a room (as a
- If you are setting up a recurring meeting, click
- Select how often
the meeting will recur and how long you want to keep the meeting on
your calendar, and then click OK.
- Click Send.
- Using the calendar, you can also create a
meeting request by selecting a block of time, right-clicking your selection,
New Meeting Request or New Recurring Meeting.
- You can
also set up a meeting by using Outlook Web Access. To access
Outlook Web Access, from a computer connected to the Internet, navigate to
Remote Web Workplace, and then select Read my company